Dermal Fillers (Juvederm, Restylane & Belotero) in Bethesda, Maryland
Rejuvenate MedSpa is a top provider of dermal fillers in Bethesda, offering Juvederm, Restylane and Belotero products for patients who are looking to restore and maintain a youthful appearance.
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are a type of treatment used to rejuvenate the face and restore a person’s youthful contours. At Rejuvenate MedSpa, we offer a variety of dermal fillers formulated with hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a naturally occurring substance already found in your skin that helps to keep skin plump and hydrated. HA fillers are typically soft and gel-like. They produce effective results that may last anywhere from six to twelve months, before the body gradually and naturally absorbs the particles. Many hyaluronic acid fillers are infused with lidocaine to help minimize discomfort both during and after treatment.
FDA approved hyaluronic acid fillers offered at Rejuvenate MedSpa include the following brands:
What are dermal fillers used to treat?
At Rejuvenate MedSpa, we offer various types of dermal fillers to deliver rejuvenating effects for our patients, designed to address concerns such as:
- Loss of facial volume and youthful contours in the face
- Thin lips
- Moderate to severe wrinkles or folds in the face, including:
- Nasolabial folds, also known as laugh lines or parentheses (lines extending from your nose to the corners of your mouth)
- Lipstick lines (lines above the upper lip)
- Marionette lines (lines extending downward from the corners of the mouth to the jaw line)
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is a family of FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler products characterized by a smooth, gel-like consistency. Juvederm fillers help to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds. There are a variety of different Juvederm products that may be recommended, depending on your needs and desired results.
At Rejuvenate MedSpa in Bethesda, we offer the following types of Juvederm products:
- Juvederm XC – for smoothing out moderate to severe laugh lines around the cheeks and nose
- Juvederm Voluma XC – for restoring volume and fullness to the cheeks
- Juvederm Volbella XC – for adding volume to the lips and smoothing vertical lip lines
- Juvederm Vollure XC – for softening moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles
What is Restylane?
Restylane is another brand of FDA approved hyaluronic acid filler products used to help rejuvenate the face by restoring volume and fullness and filling moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. There are several different kinds of Restylane products that may be recommended, depending on your needs and desired results.
At Rejuvenate MedSpa in Bethesda, we offer the following types of Restylane products:
- Restylane – for smoothing and adding volume to the face to correct
moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds
- Restylane Silk – for smoothing, reshaping and plumping the lips
- Restylane Lyft – for restoring volume and fullness to the cheeks and mid-face contours
- Restylane Refyne – for softening laugh lines around the cheeks and nose
- Restylane Defyne – for filling and smoothing out deep laugh lines around the cheeks and nose
What is Belotero?
Belotero is another type of injectable filler that is used to temporarily smooth and fill moderate to severe wrinkles, especially those that stretch from the corners of the mouth to the outside of the nose. This injectable solution is also formulated with hyaluronic acid, which produces a naturally youthful look once injected. At Rejuvenate MedSpa, we offer the Belotero Balance filler.
What are the benefits of dermal fillers?
Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers for facial rejuvenation, including Juvederm, Restylane and Belotero, offer a number of benefits, including:
- Non-surgical procedure
- Performed in office
- Little to no downtime
- Mild to minimal side effects
- Results may last for several months to a year, depending on the product used
If you are interested in getting dermal fillers with Juvederm, Restylane or Belotero, please use the form on this page to schedule a consultation at Rejuvenate MedSpa in Bethesda or visit our contact page to get in touch with our office.